Five Star Rated Poetry.
"Take it from a non-poetry reader: this book is a gem, destined to become timeless." Amazon Customer Review.
“Loved the poems, a very great read. Once I started reading it was hard to stop.” Amazon Customer Review.
“Everytime I read this book I find new meanings.” Goodreads Review.
Poems from my anthology, Could You Ever Live Without? The full book is out now and available as:
Walter Murch on Editing. The Film and Sound Editor behind Apocalypse Now and The Godfather reveals the relationship between editing and dance, the importance of rhythm — “like telling a good joke” — and how digital film has transformed his work.
From the BAFTA archive: Walter Murch, the award-winning editor whose work includes The Godfather, The English Patient and Cold Mountain, offers a unique insight into his craft in this special Academy lecture. Recorded at BAFTA London in May 2003.
- Sound Doctrine: An Interview with Walter Murch
- Trevor Hogg profiles the career of three time Academy Award-winning sound designer and film editor Walter Murch in the fifth of a five part feature: one, two, three, four and five
- Worldizing: a sound design concept by Walter Murch
- Walter Murch about his career path
- An evening screening and discussion of Tarkovsky’s 1979 film STALKER, with Walter Murch
- Walter Murch: The ‘Rule of Six’ in Film Editing
- Walter Murch: ‘Three Fathers of Cinema’
- Josh Melnick and Walter Murch in Conversation
- Redo The Redux: The Lost Walter Murch Interview
- Walter Murch: The Sound of the Apocalypse
- Walter Murch Interviews Anne V. Coates